Sunday, April 08, 2007

Have a Blessed Easter

It is not about the Easter Bunny, though the Easter Bunny is moving throughout the homes of East Tennessee this evening.

It is about Thursday when Christ prayed in the Garden. "O my father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt." and his second prayer. "O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me except I drink it, thy will be done." It is about Friday when he was tortured, killed and buried. It was about Saturday while Christ was in the tomb. But it is really about that Sunday morning, when the grave clothes were unwrapped by the Savior that once was dead and buried but on Sunday, He had Risen From The Grave.

Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to the sepulcher and they were met by an angel of the Lord. The Angel said to the women "Fear not; for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here; for he is risen as he said. Come see where the Lord lay. As they went to Galilee to tell the Disciples as they were instructed. Jesus met them on the way and they fell at his feet and worshiped him.

So my hope and prayer for you this day. Is that you will see the Lamb that was slain, that is at the Right hand of the Father today and that you too will stop and worship him. For if you do, he will meet you on your way, Today.

Have a Blessed Easter.

No comments: