Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Restaurants with terrible Customer Service...McAlister's Wins

With the Herbert Moncier case in the news. I am reminded of McAlister's Deli in particular the one at Turkey Creek.

I have never posted about McAlister's Deli, in particular the ones that are owned by two guys (Jeff and Chris). They operate the ones at Schaad Road, Turkey Creek, Morrell Road and now one in Fountain City. My understanding is the only one not operated by the two guys is Cumberland Avenue.

In the future I will post about the TERRIBLE customer service at the McAlister's operated by the two guys. If you suggest (as I did) to them ways to improve their service, they simply ignore you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have always had good customer service at the McAlister's in Turkey Creek. What type of problems did you have there? Just curious.