Saturday, December 17, 2005

Commenting At Brian's Blog

Ok, When this blog was started in August of 2004 I allowed any and all to comment. Some individuals(you know who you are)that in the words of my neighbor "are ill-bred and half raised" decided to be yourselves. I then shut down all comments and posted that you could sign up as part of the team to comment.

I have had several individuals that have asked recently about commenting. I am going to let the 99% of you comment again. The comments of the 1% will be rejected.

I have a site-meter on my blog now, I am imposing the word verification and the comment moderation features. If we can run the 1% off, I may discontinue the comment moderation feature. Rules of engagement in regards to commenting are posted and in force.

Thanks to my good friend Greg, Dr. Tumblin, a blogging counterpart David Oatney and VOLuntaryConservative Rob Huddleston, whom I have always respected and met face to face today. These guys along with a few others are the reason that I am experimenting with commenting, again. If the 1% chose to continue in their behavior, I will shut them down and the rest of us will enjoy this respectful forum.

Happy Commenting.

2 comments:

Deacon David Oatney said...

Mr. Chairman;
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your opening up to comments. I appreciate that I played some small role in that-thank you sir.

I know you are a busy man, but as you have time, feel free to comment at my blog also.

God Bless

Brian Hornback said...

I will be commenting on Dave's blog and encourage any and all to visit, Dave's blog at http://www.oatneyworld.blogspot.com His private email was one of about three or four over the course of the past month and then talking with Rob Huddleston put me over the top. I came back into commenting after establishing the Rules of Engagement and am impressed thus far.