Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant,Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom By Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter, C.P.A.

I have just completed reading this the second of a series of books. The first book, Rich Dad Poor Dad was posted about a few weeks ago, here at Brian’s Blog. These is a series of financial books that I recommend, the number one problem in America and with people and families is consumer and long term debt.

In the past I have been as guilty as anyone else with building unnecessary consumer debt, within the past year, I have begun to eliminate the debt and have been immersing myself with good financial books. This series, I believe is the best.

In the Cashflow Quadrant, you earn your money from one or more of the quadrants E for employee, S for self-employed B for business owner or I for Investor.

Your financial future is secure when you can move from the left side to the right side of the quadrant. The key is are you happy and living a debt free life as an employee, than that is ok. The key is recognizing where you are and where you want to be and be happy and debt free.

Read the Rich Dad Poor Dad book, first, read this one, second. There are several more in the series and when I get around to reading the next one, I will profile it.

No comments: