Thursday, March 15, 2007

It has been a hectic week

Sorry to all the faithful readers of Brian's Blog it has been a hectic week and next week more than likely will be as sparse of posting.

But the week got off to a Great start with the meeting of the West Knox Republican Club. I appreciated Harold Byrd the club President recognizing me and allowing me to Thank the West Knox club for their support the last couple of years. I appreciated the clubs show of appreciation to me for serving as the County Party Chairman the past two years.

Tennessee Party Chairman Bob Davis spoke and appreciated his kind words about my leadership the past two years.

Other than that, it has been a busy business week. Successful, but busy. Hang in there with me and the blog will be back soon. We are not going anywhere, just some potential sparse posting until the last week of March 2007.

No comments: