Sunday, January 30, 2005

GOP Chairman Race

Last Tuesday, I attended the Eighth District Republican Club meeting and officially kicked off the GOP Chairman campaign. I announced my intention and talked with the Republicans about the future. The theme of this campaign is Preserving OUR Party, Building OUR Future.

I have been active in Republican political campaigns since 1982. It started in the eighth district. Attending the eighth district club felt like a homecoming. I moved to Southwest Knox County in 1992. I appreciate all the support I have received and I will continue to post on this blog as the campaign proceeds.

Remember the precinct meetings are at 7:00pm on March 3rd, 2005 at the precincts and the Countywide Reorganization is at 10:00 am on March 12th, 2005 at West High School. I look forward to seeing everyone at the club meetings.

Stay Tuned.