Monday, April 16, 2007

A New Day in Knox County

This afternoon, a New day hit the Knox County Commission and Knox County. Just before the Commission were going to convene their meeting in walked Interim Superintendent Roy Mullins, Assistant Superintendent Bob Thomas, Schools Finance Director Ron McPherson, Assistant Superintendent Donna Wright and the P.R. guy Russ Oaks.

Superintendent Mullins and I had a great conversation and caught up on a few things. I asked "What do you have on the agenda?" He said "Nothing, I just wanted to send a new message." It was appreciated because Commission Chairman Scott Moore recognized all of them in attendance and on behalf of the Commission thanked them for attending.

I told Superintendent Mullins that I would be covering and blogging the community meetings. He said he appreciated the support. I think he was kidding.

No comments: