Monday, May 14, 2007

Knox County One Question and West Knox Republican Club

Over in Halls, they had the first Knox County One Question meeting. Word back to me is that about 50 people attended. The primary focus was metropolitan government, county commission district lines redrawn and schools fully funded.

I attended the West Knox Republican Club meeting. 1) It was closer to the Brian's Blog compound than Halls, even though last night it felt like the compound was located in a war zone. 2) The people at the West Knox Club would be more to my liking, probably. However, I am not going to blog about the West Knox meeting, I am hoping that KTB will blog about it as KTB was in attendance and can probably report on it better than I can. I will assure you it was a better meeting for the money of the two meetings held tonight.

No comments: