Wednesday, November 14, 2012

RIP Mayor Leonard

Farragut Mayor Robert "Bob" Leonard has passed away, Mayor Leonard was the first Mayor of Farragut when it was incorporated in 1980. He served for many years before stepping down and the town selected Mayor Eddie Ford. A few years ago, Mayor Ralph McGill was elected and is in his first four year term.

While I have never owned property or resided in the Town of Farragut. I still consider it home because I live so close and have participated in so many things within the Town.

RIP, Mayor Leonard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I have never lived in Farragut, I did get to know Bob Leonard quite well. We were both practicing real estate law during the 1990s. I used to see him all the time while doing title searches in the Register of Deeds Office. It was a very pleasant environment and both the Register of Deeds staff and just about all of the lawyers were really enjoyable to be around. Bob Leonard was always one of the best in a very friendly group of people. He will be greatly missed.