Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rev. J. Bazzel Mull - Rest In Peace

On August 20th, I turned 40 years old. Nearly all of my life, I grew up right here in Knox County. I have had many different opportunities to move and have made the decision to stay.

During my childhood, I remember spending Saturday nights at my grandmother's house and on Sunday morning the television would be on WBIR and the Rev. J. Bazzel Mull Show. I remember going to the Cas Walker Grocery Store on Magnolia at Cherry Street. Knoxville had two interesting individuals in Cas Walker and Rev. J. Bazzel Mull. Rev. Mull was my favorite. "Hey Neighbor"

In 1988, my wife and I married and every Sunday morning as we have gotten ready and as we have prepared our three children for Church, the television was on WBIR and in recent years on WVLT Volunteer TV for the Rev. J. Bazzel Mull Show. Rev. Mull's radio station, Praise 96.3 has always been a preset on all Brain's Blog vehicles. Here is the web link for Praise 96.3.

This morning at 4:30 a.m. at age 91, the Rev. J. Bazzel Mull obtained his eternal reward as he entered the Gates of Heaven. Rev. Mull now has eye sight, a new body and is with many of the gospel performers that he has promoted over the years.

Thank You Rev. Mull, Now Go Rest high on that Mountain.

Brian's Blog readers and prayer warriors, please rember Mrs. Mull (Elizabeth), daughter, Charlotte and grandson, Doug in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: