Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Can Do Bad All By Myself

Last evening immediately following the TN butt whooping, the wife and I met real good friends over at Regal Pinnacle 18 at Turkey Creek. We went to the 7:50 p.m. showing of I Can Do Bad All By Myself. The latest Tyler Perry movie. I bought the tickets during the football game on fandango.com so there was no waiting in line.

Several years ago on opening night of The Diary of a Mad Black Woman, I convinced my wife and some great friends to go see the movie. That was no a wrong decision and since that time we have been on opening weekend of each and every Tyler Perry movie release.

This movie has a great message as all Tyler Perry movies do. It is well worth the price of admission. Go see it, if you need a preview, here's the website link and a video preview is below.


No comments: