Tuesday, May 04, 2010

56.79% of District Seven Voters Agree

56.79% of County Commission Seventh District voters agree that Robert Lawrence Smith is unworthy of serving as their Representative. Carringer obtained 36.35% of the districts votes, Williams obtained 20.44% of the districts votes. Totaling 56.79%. While Robert Lawrence Smith only received 43.21%.


Anonymous said...

just curious, how come you are usin his full name now?

Brian Hornback said...

just being legal since that is the name his momma and daddy gave him