Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I have returned from another great Thanksgiving south of Tennessee. It is an undisclosed location in the state of Jeb Bush and soon to be the location of United States Senator Katherine Harris, I hope.

A certain print reporter in this county, reported inaccurately in March 2005 that my undisclosed location is Key Biscayne, Florida the vacation destination of our former and now late President Richard Milhous Nixon. It made an excellent joke for her, however, she was wrong, never let facts get in the way of a good story, I guess. I did get the opportunity in October to visit Key Biscayne for three days of corporate meetings, I will post about my thoughts on that beautiful part of the country, at a later time.

The bottom line is that I hope all of you had an excellent holiday as I did and I received a lot of material to write about. The next several days should be good along with our candidate watch.

No comments: