Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Remarks by Virginia Governor Candidate Jerry Kilgore

Yet more proof that a Republican candidate has more class and dignity than anything the other side puts up.

KILGORE

Tonight I am delivering a speech I never dreamed I would give. Even though the votes didn't go our way, I have no regrets. This is a hard speech to listen to, but it is important. This is Virginia. While we can't all be election winners, we are still the luckiest people on earth. We meet as Virginians should. We meet with honor, with grace.

There are some things worth fighting for. That fight is not over.

Tonight we may have lost the battle, but we have not and will not lose this war.

To all the boys and girls watching this, you have now learned a valid lesson. It doesn't matter where you call home. Anything is possible with hard work.



I support my Virginia Governor Jerry Kilgore.

No comments: