Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Upward Soccer Coaching

This fall I coached two Upward Soccer teams at First Baptist Church, Concord. I had a boys team of 3rd - 5th graders and a girls team of 3rd - 5th graders. I was assisted by my 15 year old son with the boys team and assisted by an experienced coach mother of a girl on the girls team. This evening is our awards night program.

I have coached Upward Soccer for the past several years, since we began the program at First Baptist Concord.

Even tough we do not keep score so to speak, the boys and girls on the teams keep score. As we examined the year, the boys were 4 wins-3 losses and 1 tie. the girls were 6 wins 1 loss and 1 tie.

It was great year. Registration is now underway for Upward Basketball for young boys and girls grades 1 - 5. First Baptist Concord is located here.

No comments: