Monday, October 13, 2008

Lamar!

I remember when I was a young kid (about the seventh grade) we traveled over to Nashville on a school bus with the Carter High School band for the inauguration of Lamar Alexander as Governor of Tennessee.

At the age of 16 (1982), I volunteered in my first campaign. In every campaign where Lamar was a candidate, I have supported him. I still have an Alexander for President hat. So, yes. Even though Lamar had dropped out before it came to Tennessee. I supported Lamar for President.

Lamar doesn't say that he believes one way and votes the other way. He is Consistent. Now, Lamar isn't as Conservative as my Congressman Jimmy Duncan. But Lamar never said that he was. I support both Jimmy Duncan and the Senior Senator from Tennessee Lamar Alexander. Because Lamar will never tell you one thing and do something else.

No comments: