Sunday, April 20, 2008

Award Winning Committee

Yesterday afternoon, my wife and I received a phone call from the President of the A.L. Lotts Elementary School PTA. The Legislative Committee received the award for being first in the State of Tennessee.

My wife and I co-chaired the committee this year. This is our last year for involvement at A.L. Lotts as our youngest is in the fifth grade. We have been involved since our oldest of three walked into A.L. Lotts in the mid 1990's.

I previously chaired the committee twice and the Lotts PTA won first place consecutively. My wife chaired the committee for two years and was awarded third and then first place. We took last school year off. This year we agreed to do it and our committee was recognized as the best in the State.

It is a total team effort. The President, Marca Hance did an awesome job and the Board of Managers were so helpful and instrumental in the total success.

No comments: