Monday, April 21, 2008

School Board Member Advocates an 8 cent Property Tax Increase

Has this Democrat not seen the reality of our economy. The greatest food inflation in 17 years. Gas prices at $3.36 a gallon. I have seen more people running out of gas on the side of the road than I have in my lifetime. Two people were out of gas this afternoon near the Walker Springs Road Pilot. One was a motorcycle and he was rolling it into the Pilot and the other at the red light and they were filling the tank with a gas can.

Bratton is obviously so Democrat leaning that he is out of touch with the rest of our community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this guy wants to be our County Trustee.

No thanks.

Anonymous said...

I thought Bratton was your friend. Is my memory bad?

Herb King

Brian Hornback said...

Herb King:

Just because Robert and I served on School Board together. Just because he is a friend. Does not mean that I do not cover the school board meetings and call him out when he comes up with a bone headed idea like this one.

I talked to Robert last night and this morning, I told him that he is obviously out of touch with reality and it was the most stupid idea that I had seen in a while. I also informed him that I blogged about it.

I am equal in my coverage of people.