Monday, June 30, 2008

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Tiime by Mark Haddon.

I have concluded the third of the four Farragut High School books on the summer reading list. I read the first book, Marley & Me a couple of weeks ago. Last week, I completed The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. This weekend I completed The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time.

The story is good. The only exception is the overuse of a specific word in the profanity family. The story is told by an autistic young man that began investigating the murder of a neighborhood dog. While he works to solve the mystery he discovers much more.

Of the three books that I have read all are good but Marley& Me is the best. I am still waiting on the copy of Perseplious that I have purchased. Which is the fourth of the Farragut High School summer reading list.

No comments: