Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Official....Brian Hornback Is On The Ballot

I am running as an uncommitted delegate from Tennessee's Second Congressional District in the Republican Presidential Preference Primary.

One thing about me. I am committed to the Republican Party. While I currently like two of our Republican candidates better than the rest of our pack. I know that any of our candidates are better than anything the other side has.

It is imperative that after the primary that we come together and support the party nominee. I have always been a person that can work with different sides and different personalities of our party. As Chairman, I worked with many different personalities and in the end. We WON!

Here is the list of delegate candidates. This list is from the State of Tennessee Division of Elections website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"As Chairman, I worked with many different personalities and in the end. We WON!"
And most of those personalities then had to leave office because of term limits and look at the mess we have now!

SteveMule
PS Google is not recognizing my password, so while I fix that (again!) I'll comment anonymously but "sign" it. Happy New Year Brian!

Brian Hornback said...

Hey, I did my job. Thanks for the good natured response. Happy New Year to you, SteveMule.