Sunday, September 02, 2012

Occasionally I Make The Same Slight That The Full Time Media Does.

I posted the video yesterday of Pam Strickland answering a question at the Boyd Cloud Democrat Breakfast. I failed to credit that the video came from a youtube account of Dan Andrews.

While it is rare that I slip and do not properly credit other media for items. It is common for me to get slighted.

Just like in today's Big Metal Shed on the Hill publication where Tom Humphrey makes it seem as if the $10,000 civil penalty assessed to to Trustee John Duncan was a common knowledge item. It was common knowledge after I reported here about the reconsideration that was voted on 11 months ago.

Nice Napoleon Jack and Nashville Tom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McElroy should hang wallpaper. He's one of the best I've seen at covering up.

Anonymous said...

Now I know why Hubert Smith says that Dan Andrews takes 99.9% of the pictures for his show. I bet Dan has been told not to take your picture Brian. Steve Hunley is the kind of guy that believes he can tell Dan what to do for a $10 photograph, poor Dan is the kind that's too afraid to tell Bully Steve no