Friday, November 23, 2007

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Immediately after finishing Terry McAuliffe's book yesterday morning. I had to cleanse my mind from the excessive liberal printed verbage. So, I began reading Ann Coulter's latest If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans and I finished it this morning.

A most excellent book that will not be gifted as it will have to remain in my office. Both Terry McAuliffe and Ann Coulter both have said, in different ways I might add. That if your opponents are mad, foaming at the mouth and calling you names then you are doing your job.

Now, I understand why the liberal reporters that are earning their paychecks from the owner of the liberal papers print lies about me.

Ann Coulter always good, This book is no exception.

No comments: