Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Voted

I believe you either vote on the first day of early vote or the last day of early vote. So, today in the rain I went to Downtown West early vote center in Knoxville, TN and my personal paparazzi Dan Andrews was there. First, before I could get in my friend Ron Isenberg was there and we caught up on what is going on since our last conversation.

I went into the early vote center went through the paperwork and then proceeded to do the deed.

And then it was over, with a thumbs up a bunch of Republicans got votes, along with Brian Hornback, candidate for Republican State Executive Committeeman District 6 and Zach Wamp, Republican candidate for Governor got a vote.

All is well, we now wait for the results. To quote, English Biologist and Politician John Lubbock "When we have done our best, we should wait the results in peace."

No comments: