Tuesday, July 06, 2010

South Knox Bubba Tried but Failed With Brian's Blog

Earlier today, a comment went into the comment cue that said "Have you heard?" with this link. We didn't take the bait. It appears that there was some discussion on Post Politics, here. But over at KnoxBlab, there was considerable debate, here.

While I do believe that there will be a lot of Democrats voting for William Edward Haslam in the Republican Primary on August 5, 2010, like this one from this post on Brian's Blog June 8, 2010. There is NO way that South Knox Bubba will vote in the Republican Primary. That would be like me voting in a Democrat Primary, that hasn't happened in any election since I registered to vote right after I turned 18 years old in 1984. I have voted in EVERY election since I registered in 1984 and voted REPUBLICAN in every primary since 1984. So, So. Knox Bubba ain't gonna vote for William Edward Haslam, I didn't take the bait earlier and I ain't buying it now. It was kinda funny, though.

No comments: