Saturday, August 04, 2007

Take Back Knox

There is a new interactive website in Knox County called Take Back Knox. If you have not read the News-Sentinel's editorial page today, you will find a guest editorial written by Brad Hill or just go to this link without spending the 50 cents and wasting the paper and ink.

The website has a forum as well. I have registered to participate in the forum and encourage all Brian's Blog readers to check it out, register and let's engage in the process of public discussion as Knox County moves toward February and August 2008.

I look forward to seeing everyone participate in the forum. I know that Brad and Mpurdy (the sites organizers) along with a couple of other individuals began participating before me.

While using the words of our United States Senator Lamar Alexander. I would like to encourage you all to "Come On Along"


No comments: