Saturday, August 18, 2012

Poor Ole Pam

I have been told that poor ole Pam Strickland has gone on over at the local liberal playground and moaning and meowing on a post about me reportedly posting 'I assure, he makes up 99% of what he is supposedly reporting'

I can assure all my readers that everything posted in regard to the "McElroy List" is NOT made up. I can also assure you that I have two stories in the works. One is a major incident involving one of Knox Counties elected officials that has gone unreported or should I say "covered up" by the "hackster" "Napoleon Jack" McElroy.

Stay tuned folks! There will be more cat treats handed out soon. Although, I am really a fan of dogs and not cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second. Is Pam Strickland kin to former Knox Chamber Board Chairman Mike Strickland?

Anonymous said...

I believe that Pam is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame at the expense of Burchett. Pam has no ethics. Ask anyone who has had business dealings with her.

Anonymous said...

That would explain a lot