Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Knoxville Journal Has a New Website Look

A friend of mine tried to call me last night. When I discovered that I had missed his call I called him back this morning, he said that someone had called him about something they had read in The Knoxville Journal. He went to their website last night and couldn't find the article. We discussed the article and then I decided to check out The Knoxville Journal's website. Man, is it Great. The Knoxville Journal website has a totally NEW look.

The Knoxville Journal is Knoxville's oldest newspaper, having been in operation since 1839. It is published weekly and is the one of the two best newspapers in Knoxville. Knoxville / Knox County Focus and The Knoxville Journal are the best. The rest are just wannabe's.

Check out The Knoxville Journal's website and as always here is the Knoxville / Knox County Focus website .

No comments: